This policy applies to all SCGA-administered competitions, including USGA qualifying competitions, CGA qualifying competitions, CIF, community college and collegiate competitions administered by the SCGA rules and competitions committee.
By submitting an entry for any SCGA-administered competition, the player understands that their participation is at the sole discretion of the SCGA. A player may be removed from any competition at the discretion of the SCGA staff or the rules and competitions committee at any time before or during the competition. Incidents of unbecoming conduct or actions deemed to be detrimental to the image of the SCGA or the spirit of the game are grounds for such removal and suspension from future SCGA-administered competitions. These include, but are not limited to the following:
• Willful damage of the golf course or golf course property
• Club throwing or unnecessary club tossing
• Offensive or unbecoming language
• Public criticism of the golf course or verbal abuse of SCGA staff, officials, volunteers, host club staff or other players
• Potential endangerment of others
• Conduct deemed unbecoming